Hello, and welcome to the DeBosch Lab! We study hepatic and enterocyte determinants of metabolic syndrome and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Dr. DeBosch was just awarded a grant from the Department of Defense Discovery Award program!
Dr. DeBosch was just awarded a grant from the Washington University Diabetes Research Center, Grant 5 P30 DK020579
- Brian DeBosch (PI) and Paul Hruz (co-PI) were awarded an Interdisciplinary Initiative Grant from the Children's Discovery Institute to identify novel therapies for fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome!
- Cassandra Higgins Was promoted to Research Assistant (2017)!
- Emily Feng, BS (WUSTL ArtSci 2016), DeBosch Lab Alum, will enroll at Kansas University School of Medicine
- Phillip Chen (WUSTL ArtSci 2020) was awarded a USTAR undergraduate research fellowship (2017)
- Oyin Adenekan (WUSTL ArtSci 2020) was awarded a USTAR undergraduate research fellowship (2017)
- Featured in Science Signaling's 2016 "Signaling Breakthroughs of the Year" (2017)