Hello, and welcome to the DeBosch Lab! We study hepatic and enterocyte determinants of metabolic syndrome and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Dr. DeBosch was just awarded a grant from the Department of Defense Discovery Award program!
Dr. DeBosch was just awarded a grant from the Washington University Diabetes Research Center, Grant 5 P30 DK020579
- Brian DeBosch (PI) and Paul Hruz (co-PI) were awarded an Interdisciplinary Initiative Grant from the Children's Discovery Institute to identify novel therapies for fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome!
- Brian DeBosch was named to the Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences (DBBS)!
- Allyson Mayer's and Cassandra Higgins' co-first author manuscript "SLC2A8 (GLUT8) is a mammalian trehalose transporter required for trehalose-induced autophagy" is in press at Scientific Reports (2016)! http://www.nature.com/articles/srep38586
- Brian DeBosch was named a 2016 Faculty Scholar of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Cassandra Higgins was promoted to Technician II (2016)
- Cassandra Higgins Was promoted to Research Assistant (2017)!
- Emily Feng, BS (Washington University), DeBosch Lab Alum, will enroll at Kansas University School of Medicine